Existing encounter interview templates should not be edited. The existing interview templates are likely assigned to existing encounters, thus, historical data is being stored. Our recommendation for best practice is to create a new encounter interview template, assign it to an encounter, and deactivate the interview template that you do not want to continue to use.
Articles in this section
- Add a Screen to an Encounter - "On the fly"
- Add Subcategory to an Encounter Template
- Add Test to an Encounter
- Copy Encounter Template
- Create an Ancillary Tests Workflow Step
- Encounter Duration
- Patient's Encounter Interview - Add Template
- Patient's Encounter Interview - Edit Template
- Patient's Encounter Interview Templates
- PFSH (Past Family Social History) - Enable