Encounter templates cannot be copied. If there is an encounter you would like to use as a guide to create a new template, we recommend you access the template and make a note of the workflow steps. Follow the instructions for Create Encounter Template.
Articles in this section
- Add a Screen to an Encounter - "On the fly"
- Add Subcategory to an Encounter Template
- Add Test to an Encounter
- Copy Encounter Template
- Create an Ancillary Tests Workflow Step
- Encounter Duration
- Surgery History - Add within an Encounter
- Test Editor
- What does In-Clinic mean for an encounter template?
- What is a static screen?