Invoices in Active and Authorized status are available in the payment screen. If an invoice is missing, it is either in Pending or Paid status.
- As you are applying an insurance payment and notice an invoice is missing, click 'Save Payment.'
- Access Accounting > Invoices.
- In the Status field, select All Statuses.
- In the Approval field, click 'All.'
- In the Payer Type field, select Insurance.
- In the Payer Name field, input the insurance company.
- Click 'Search.'
- Open the invoice and click 'Authorized,' or in instances to apply recoupment monies, change from Paid to Active.
- Close the invoice (X on the tab) and continue to open and process all appropriate invoices.
- When all invoices have been updated, access Accounting > Payments > search for and open the payment.
- Continue to post the payment.