RevolutionEHR has common diagnosis codes available as the default setup. However, it does not include all ICD-10 codes. Additional diagnosis codes can be setup in Admin.
- Access Admin > Data Configuration > Diagnosis > Common ICD-10 Diagnoses.
- Click the + icon.
- In the ICD-10 field, click the search icon.
- In the Select Diagnosis modal, input a code or description.
- Click 'Search.'
- Single click on the code to select.
- If appropriate, select a Care Plan from the dropdown menu.
- Click 'Save.'