Auto Diagnosing is available for the following tests: Slit Lamp, Gonioscopy, Gonioscopy
360, Final Refraction With Prism-Metric, Final Refraction With Prism, Fundus, MMP-9, and InflammaDry. Note: The test names listed are from RevolutionEHR's list of test names that have
been created as the default name. Keep in mind, test names can be changed at the practice and thus, the test names listed might be different at your practice if you have previously changed the test name. These tests have been configured with rules that have assigned diagnosis codes.
- The default status for each rule has been set to Active.
- The default destination has been set to Today's Diagnoses for Final Refraction With
- The default destination has been set to Today's Findings for Slit Lamp, Gonioscopy,
Gonioscopy 360, Final Refraction With Prism-Metric, Fundus, MMP-9, and inflammaDry.
- Access Admin > System Rules > Auto Diagnosing. As you click on Auto Diagnosing, the modal displays. The Findings grid is organized in alphabetical order by Finding. Note: Hover your cursor over the Value or Code to see additional information.
- All rules are displayed in the modal by default. To view only the rules you wish to edit, complete a search for the Finding(s), Test(s), or Field(s). Note: Notice there is a filter dropdown menu for Status that will help narrow your search. Select the appropriate status option for your search criteria.
- Simple Search: Input a keyword that is included within Finding, Test, or Field.
- Advanced Search:
- Input a keyword that is included within a Finding.
- Input all or part of an ICD code.
- Access dropdown menu options.
- To edit the Finding of a rule, which includes options for Destination, Status, Value, and Code, single click on the rule. An Edit Finding modal displays. Make the appropriate changes and click 'Save.'
- To edit the Status or Destination of a rule, check the box to the left of the rule. Access the Action dropdown menu to select the appropriate update (Activate, Deactivate, Change to Today's Diagnoses, Change to Today's Findings). IMPORTANT NOTE: Status and Destination can be updated in bulk by checking the box to the left of each rule that needs to be included in the update or check the box at the top of the column to select all rules currently displayed.
- Activate: Items that are currently inactive can be changed to active by selecting this status action.
- Deactivate: Items that are currently active can be changed to inactive by selecting this status action.