RevConnect references the information from the patient's demographics "Communication Opt-In" to send messages. Although it is likely this data has already been entered for your patients, it can be verified and/or updated by accessing, Patients > search for and open a patient > Demographics > Personal Details.
A cell phone number must be entered for text messaging communication. An email must be entered for email communication.
If Communication Opt-In preferences are indicated for the patient, RevConnect refers to the preferences to send communication. If 'No' is selected, this is considered "Opt Out" and RevConnect will not send communication to the patient. See Example
- Category relationships to Communication Opt-In Settings:
- Appt. Conf.: Appointment Reminder and Wait List
- Recall: Recall and Recare
- Orders: Order notification
- General: Birthday message
- General Communication text messages require General to be set to 'Yes' and the associated text message box to be checked. This indicates the patient has agreed to receive marketing text messages (which is currently only birthday greetings).
For more information on RevConnect or to speak with a RevConnect professional, click here.