Reports for write-offs are available with three different types of output of information:
- Adjustments by type for a date range.
- Write-offs by Date/Provider/Patient/Payer/Reason/Item.
- Write-offs by Date/Provider/Patient/Payer/Reason/Item - By Location.
- Ledger posting.
Adjustments by type for a date range.
- Access Reports > Accounting > Sales.
- In the Report Type field, select Adjustments by Type.
- To receive results that display patient names, click 'Detailed.'
- In the Date Range field, select the appropriate option for your situation.
- Complete all other fields as needed.
- Click 'Search.'
- Single click on the line item to display additional detailed information. See Example
Write-offs by Date/Provider/Patient/Payer/Reason/Item
This report is also available with the added data for "By Location." Follow the instructions below and select the report name that includes "By Location."
- Access Reports > Accounting > Custom Reports.
- Click the + icon.
- Select Import Report.
- In the Import Queries modal, check the box for "Writeoffs by Date/Provider/Patient/Payer/Reason/Item."
- Click 'Import.' Note: The report is now listed within the Custom Reports grid.
- Single click the report to open.
- In the Caparison Value(s) column, input Start Date and End Date.
- If creating a report for "By Location," select the appropriate location in the dropdown menu.
- Click 'Save.'
- Click the export or print icon for the report to receive the data. See Example
- Access Reports > Accounting > Ledger Posting Report.
- In the Ledger field, select Sales Writeoffs.
- In the Posting Date fields, input dates.
- Click 'Search.' Note: Patient name is included in this report.
- Click the gear icon to export (Optional). See Example