Currently there are no order options for replacement parts such as a temple replacement. It is not required to create an order for frame components, but if you wish to have a way to track those types of orders in RevolutionEHR, a suggested option is to use the Frame Only order.
- Create a new Frame Only order.
- Complete all appropriate fields.
- In the Additional Information section, in the Comments field, indicate this is a parts only order.
- Access Frame Information and select Patient as the source. (This will prevent the order from generating a billable item for the entire frame and will allow for custom data entry on the frame information.)
- In the Frame Product Selection section, click 'Add Patient Frame.'
- In the Add Patient Owned Frame modal, complete the Manufacturer field.
- Click 'Save' in the modal.
- Click 'Save' in the order.
- Click 'Approve.'
- Access Billing.
- Click 'Create Invoice.'
- Select the appropriate payer.
- Click on the invoice number to access the invoice previously created.
- Click the ellipses button.
- Select 'Add Adhoc.'
- If the part resides within your product catalog, use the Add button, however, having parts configured in your product catalog is not considered the norm.