The following instructions are to edit an order's status. Note: An order cannot be updated after it has been completed.
- Access Orders > search for and open the order > Status History.
- Click 'Edit Status.' See Example
- If the Edit Status button does not display, the User Role assigned to you does not have permission for this feature. Update User Role Permissions.
- In the Edit Order Status modal, select the Status from the dropdown menu. Note: The order status cannot be reverted back to New.
- Input a Reason.
- Click 'Save.' See Example
- The status button in the order header reverts to the next appropriate status.
- The Notes tab tracks the employee, date, and status change information.