Processing insurance payments allows the user to search by insurance company. A list of all authorized and active invoices displays for the selected insurance company. If your office has a high volume of insurance invoices, an option is available to "Use manually selected invoices."
- Access Accounting > Invoices.
- In the Status field, select Active.
- In the Approval field, click 'Authorized.'
- Beside "Receive payment for," click 'Insurance.'
- In the Select Payer screen, click the checkbox for "Use manually selected invoices." See Example
- Select the appropriate insurance company. Note: This action opens the Select Invoices modal.
- Input search criteria and click 'Search.'
- Click the checkbox beside the invoice(s).
- Click 'Select.' Note: The Select button displays the number of invoices that has been checked.
- Click 'Close.'
- Complete your normal posting procedures.