RevolutionPHR secure messaging is an essential feature of the patient portal and cannot be disabled. Secure messaging is a measure in quality reporting, specifically Medicaid. Note: Patients can only initiate messages to a provider, not employees/staff of the practice.
Articles in this section
- Why are the eyeglass and contact lens prescriptions not displaying in the patient portal?
- RevolutionPHR Link for Your Practice's Website
- RevolutionPHR Buttons for Your Practice's Website
- Disable Secure Messaging in RevolutionPHR
- Patient Account within RevolutionPHR
- Enable Patient Access to Edit Their RevolutionPHR Data
- What can patients edit within RevolutionPHR?
- Patient Instructions to Access RevolutionPHR
- Enable Patients to Schedule Appointments Within RevolutionPHR
- Setup Employee To Receive Notifications from RevolutionPHR