The Deposits and Receipts reports have significant differences and are not meant to be compared as a cross-reference to each other.
- Dates reflected on this report are the date that is designated as the payment date. E.g., If a payment date is January 15; later voided and entered as January 10; the Deposit report for January displays the payment date as January 10. Thus, the Deposit report can change historically.
- Includes information for Cash, Credit Card, and Credit Card Refunds.
- Provides information to help you reconcile your day and use to compare to your bank deposit slip. The report displays cash payments with a total, check payments with a total, etc.
- Dates reflected on this report are the date that the payment was entered into RevolutionEHR. E.g., If a payment is entered on January 15; later voided and entered as January 10; the Receipts report for January displays the payment date on January 15.
- Displays every payment action taken and the date of that action.
- Includes information for Location Due, Granted Credit, and Credit payments.