The Accounting Sales report can be used to generate a list of all patients who purchased a specific frame model within a specified time period. This can be useful if a lab order is received into your practice without a patient name or if you would like to see how many patients have purchased a specific frame model.
- Access Reports > Accounting > Sales.
- In the field for Report Type, select Products by Category.
- Set the Report Output field to Detailed.
- In the Location field, select your location.
- In the Date Range field, select the appropriate option. Note: Select Custom to input a date range in the Report Date field.
- Click 'Search.' Note: Select the line item within the grid to view the details. Continue selecting line items until you are viewing the patient information.