The Busy Time verification enables or disables the validation of the start time or end time of the appointment. It also verifies based on how the Busy Time is configured for the provider associated to the appointment.
This feature is controlled by a practice preference setting, however, the setting can be overridden at the individual employee level.
- Access Admin > General > Practice Preferences > Schedule.
- For the setting "Validate appointment times," click 'Yes.'
- For the setting "Validate busy times," click 'Yes.'
- Click 'Save.'
- Log out and log in to see the changes associated to the setting.
- The employee can still book the appointment. However, they will need to turn the verification settings off, if they do not want to receive the following verification message:
- "The system has detected some potential conflicts with this appointment. They include: There is a potential schedule conflict for [Employee] with the following item: Busy Time starting at [X:XX] Time. Would you still like to book this appointment?"