RevConnect Tips and Tricks
- Within appointments, orders, and recalls, the blue RevConnect button allows you to send a manual message to a patient.
- When a patient confirms their appointment via RevConnect, it displays as confirmed on the schedule.
- Changes that are made within RevConnect are functional after 24 hours.
- Within appointment notes, the time displayed for RevConnect is when the message is in the que; it is not the time the message is sent.
- To add fields to the communication templates, double click the field.
- The red indicator that displays within the RevConnect Dashboard, provides an item count of undeliverable messages.
- Offices can add and remove reminders for the specific needs of the practice.