RevConnect automatically sends messages according to the Settings. As an added feature, messages can be manually sent from select screens throughout the system. If email and/or cell phone information has been entered in the patient's Demographics component, these select screens include a button or icon that can be clicked by the user and communication is sent immediately. Templates for Manual communication are within the Settings screen under Category Templates.
A confirmation displays for communication messages that are manually created. This feature ensures the user has intended to send a communication to the patient. Note: The keyboard shortcut of Return/Enter will automatically default the cursor to the Send button position. See Example
When an appointment is created, if email and/or cell information has been entered for the patient, an icon for email and/or text displays on the Appointment Created window.
If email and/or cell information has been entered for the patient, the button for email and/or text is enabled on the Appointment Details window.
If email and/or cell information has been entered for the patient, the button for email and/or text is enabled on the order.
- Manual communication to the patient is available by accessing the Wait List.
- If email and/or cell information is entered for the patient, the RevConnect icon is enabled. See Example
- Click the RevConnect icon to display communication options. See Example
- Select the communication type and a message is immediately sent.
- Note: Wait List has unique error messages when a message cannot be sent. Error messages display in the upper right corner of your screen as a red alert.
For more information on RevConnect or to speak with a RevConnect professional, click here.