Patients can receive messages via email and text messages.
- All messages allow the patient to unsubscribe from communication.
- Appointment Reminder is the only message type that includes an in-message response option to confirm their appointment.
Email Appointment Reminders
- An email Appointment Reminder includes the option to "View & Confirm Appointment" or "Click to Unsubscribe." See Example
- After the patient has clicked on the link of their choice, a relevant message with your Location Logo and contact information displays.
- View & Confirm Appointment. See Example
- Click to unsubscribe. See Example
Text Message Appointment Reminders
- A text message Appointment Reminder includes instructions to "Text C to confirm O=end msgs. See Example
- Text message with reply of "C to confirm." See Example
- Text message with reply of "O=end msgs." See Example
For more information on RevConnect or to speak with a RevConnect professional, click here.