The following is the full payer denial/rejection message:
- Insured or Subscriber: Acknowledgment/Rejected for Invalid Information - the claim/encounter has invalid information as specified in the status details and has been rejected: Entity's contract/member number.
The payer denial/rejection means that the patient's or insured's Policy # is not correct.
- Correct the Policy # field and resubmit the claim. Do not include dashes when entering a policy number.
- Access Patients > search for and open a patient > Insurance.
- Open the insurance company.
- In the Policy # field, input the correct policy # without dashes. See Example
- Click 'Save.'
- Resubmit the claim.