Inventory Reconciliation assists practices in verifying their physical inventory stock counts within RevolutionEHR and their actual on-hand inventory are the same. This process is most efficient with the use of a scanner, however, for practices without this equipment, alternate entry of product information is available.
- Ensure the appropriate practice location is indicated within the system's navigation bar.
- Access Inventory > Reconciliation.
The Reconciliation Dashboard displays all "Requested, New, and Counted Reports" for the location that is indicated within the system's navigation bar. The blue header bar displays the search criteria that is used to obtain the results that are displayed within the grid.
- Simple Search: See Example
- Does not require text input - click 'Search' and all reports will display.
- This field searches by report name only.
- All statuses that match the search criteria display in the grid. Status options are New, Counted, Reconciled, and Canceled.
- Change the location within the navigation bar to search for reports at different practice locations.
- Click 'Clear' and the grid results reset to all New and Counted reports.
- Advanced Search: See Example
- Search options are Location, Created On, Category, and Status.
- Click 'Simple Search' to return to default search view.
- The plus icon, located in the right corner, allows the user to create a new reconciliation report, follow instructions for Inventory Reconciliation - Create Report to begin Inventory Reconciliation.