- When Inventory Reconciliation - Review has been completed, Inventory Reconciliation - Reconciled will automatically display. A "Success" message is displayed. See Example The lower area of the screen displays the "Report Summary." Reconciled indicates "Pending," which means the system is working to generate the changes. (See Messages below.) "Results" displays all items that have been included in all batches.
- Reconciled Inventory is the new "Stocked" count for that item. (This was previously the "Actual" column in Inventory Reconciliation - Review.)
- Reconciled reports are for viewing purposes only. Data within the report cannot be updated.
- Notes within the report header can be updated on a reconciled report. Click 'Notes.'
- The 'Print' button has a dropdown menu that will allow you to print either a "Full Report" or "Discrepancies Only."
At the completion of Inventory Reconciliation - Review, the final action is to click 'Finished Reviewing.'
- This action changes the report status to "Reconciled" and the system sends a message to the user within the Messages module. The message subject is "Reconciliation Request Submitted" and the text of the message indicates the reconciled report has been submitted for changes.
- RevolutionEHR will change the inventory "Stock" counts, however, it is not an instant change. The change process can take approximately 30-60 minutes.
- When the inventory Stock counts have been updated, a message is sent to the user within the Messages module. The message subject is "Reconciliation Applied" and the text of the message indicates the report has finished processing.