When an inventory reconciliation report is created, it includes all items marked as "stocked" for that specific location. Any changes made to physical inventory items in the Inventory module after the report is created will not be reflected in that report. For this reason, it is our recommendation that reconciliation is performed during non-business hours.
- Follow the instructions from Inventory Reconciliation.
- Ensure the appropriate practice location is indicated within the system's navigation bar.
- Click the + icon.
- Select a product category within the dropdown menu and name the report. Click 'Create Report.'
- After enabling the Create Report button, a modal displays that confirms the report is being processed. The report generation process can take approximately 30-60 minutes.
- The report is listed in the grid with a status of Requested. Expected, Counted, Reconciled, Expected Retail, and Counted Retail values will not be updated until the report is finished processing and the status is updated to New.
- The system sends a message within the Messages module to inform the user the report has been requested. The subject of the message is "Reconciliation Report Requested" and the text of the message indicates the report has been submitted.
- The system sends a second message within the Messages module to inform the user when the report has been updated to a status of New. The subject of the message is "Reconciliation Report Created" and the text of the message indicates the report has been created and updated to the status of New.
- Access Inventory > Reconciliation > open the report to start the reconciliation process. Note: You may need to click 'Search' to refresh the list.
- Access instructions for Inventory Reconciliation - Count.