The instructions below provide detailed steps for Getting Started, as an alternative, you can access Quick Guide - SmartFlow Setup.
- Access Admin > Vendors/Partners > Contact Lens Suppliers > ABB.
- Within the Basic Information tab, setup your ABB account information. The following is required and must be entered before orders can be successfully transmitted to ABB:
- Account Number: Your ABB account number is the number used to associate your account with ABB for billing and reporting purposes and can most commonly be found on your ABB statement. If you do not know your account number, contact ABB and request your practice location's account number.
- Access the Location Information tab.
- Open each location and complete the following:
- Verify the information in the Account # field matches the Account Number field within the Basic Information tab. Update the field, if necessary.
- Verify the External/Ship-To # field matches the information your practice received from ABB. Update the field, if necessary. Your ABB ship-to location identifies the office to which ABB should send orders that it receives from your practice (this information is created when you signed up with ABB). If you do not have your ABB ship-to location number, contact ABB and request your office's Address Key/Ship-To Location number. IMPORTANT NOTE: Your ABB Ship-To Location number is not the same as your ABB account number and will be 4 digits (no letters).
- Click 'Save.'
- If all locations within your practice are NOT listed in the grid:
- Click 'Add.'
- In the New Location Configuration modal, in the Location field, select the appropriate location from the dropdown menu.
- In the Account # field, update the account number.
- In the External/Ship-To # field, input the location's number as obtained from ABB.
- Click 'Save.'
- To ensure orders sent to ABB can be successfully transmitted, order validation verifies the Account # and External/Ship-To # fields for this supplier have been populated. If either of these fields are not populated, a warning message displays that indicates which ID's are missing.
After setup is complete, it is our recommendation that you submit one or two orders to verify that configuration for your practice has been setup correctly. Once you can confirm the order was successfully received and approved by ABB, you are ready to transmit ABB orders through SmartFlow.