CooperVision setup should not be completed until you have followed the instructions for SmartFlow - Getting Started. Before orders can be transmitted directly to CooperVision, you must configure your account information within RevolutionEHR.
- Access Admin > Vendors/Partners > Contact Lens Suppliers > CooperVision > Location Configuration.
- If all locations within your practice ARE listed in the grid, verify the information in the Account # and External/Ship-To # columns matches the instructions noted below in step 4.
- If all locations within your practice are NOT listed in the grid, click 'Add,' select the appropriate location within the dropdown menu, and follow the instructions below in step 4.
- Setup your CooperVision account information. The following is required and must be entered before orders can be successfully transmitted to CooperVision:
- Account Number: Your CooperVision account number is the number used to associate your account with CooperVision for billing and reporting purposes and can most commonly be found on your CooperVision statement. If you do not know your account number, contact CooperVision and request your practice location's account number. IMPORTANT NOTE: Your CooperVision account number is includes alpha and numeric characters and can be up to twelve digit, any leading 0 characters MUST be included.
- External/Ship To: CooperVision assigns a unique account number to each practice location.
Thus, do not complete the External/Ship-To# field.
- To ensure orders sent to CooperVision can be successfully transmitted, order validation verifies the Account # field has been populated. If this field is not populated, a warning message displays that indicates the account number is missing.
- Click 'Save Changes.'
After setup is complete, it is our recommendation that you submit one or two orders to verify that configuration for your practice has been setup correctly. Once you can confirm the order was successfully received and approved by CooperVision, you are ready to transmit CooperVision orders through SmartFlow.