The instructions below provide detailed steps for Getting Started, as an alternative, you can access Quick Guide - SmartFlow Setup.
- Access Admin > Vendors/Partners > Contact Lens Suppliers > CooperVision.
- Within the Basic Information tab, setup your CooperVision account information. The following is required and must be entered before orders can be successfully transmitted to CooperVision:
- Account Number: Your CooperVision account number is the number used to associate your account with CooperVision for billing and reporting purposes and can most commonly be found on your CooperVision statement. If you do not know your account number, contact CooperVision and request your practice location's account number. IMPORTANT NOTE: Your CooperVision account number includes alpha and numeric characters and can be up to twelve digits, any leading 0 characters MUST be included.
- Access the Location Information tab.
- Open each location and complete the following:
- CooperVision assigns a unique account number to each practice location. Refer to the information provided to you by CooperVision to complete the Account # field for each location.
- Click 'Save.'
- If all locations within your practice are NOT listed in the grid:
- Click 'Add.'
- In the New Location Configuration modal, in the Location field, select the appropriate location from the dropdown menu.
- In the Account # field, update the account number.
- Click 'Save.'
- To ensure orders sent to CooperVision can be successfully transmitted, order validation verifies the Account # field has been populated. If this field is not populated, a warning message displays that indicates the information is missing.
After setup is complete, it is our recommendation that you submit one or two orders to verify that configuration for your practice has been setup correctly. Once you can confirm the order was successfully received and approved by CooperVision, you are ready to transmit CooperVision orders through SmartFlow.