OOGP setup should not be completed until you have followed the instructions for SmartFlow - Getting Started. Before orders can be transmitted directly to OOGP, you must configure your account information within RevolutionEHR.
- Access Admin > Vendors/Partners > Contact Lens Suppliers > OOGP > Location Configuration.
- If all locations within your practice ARE listed in the grid, verify the information in the Account # and External/Ship-To # columns matches the instructions noted below in step 4.
- If all locations within your practice are NOT listed in the grid, click 'Add,' select the appropriate location within the dropdown menu, and follow the instructions below in step 4.
- Setup your OOGP account information. The following is required and must be entered before orders can be successfully transmitted to OOGP:
- Account Number: Your OOGP account number is the number used to associate your account with OOGP for billing and reporting purposes and can most commonly be found in the upper right hand corner of your OOGP statement. You have probably seen it on your statements from OOGP. If you do not know your OOGP account number, contact OOGP and request your office's account number. IMPORTANT NOTE: Your OOGP account number is a 7 character value (e.g. ABC1234). If your account number is 9 characters and has 2 zeros appended to the end (e.g. ABC123400), that number is most likely your OOGP login name for www.oogp.com and is NOT the account number needed for configuring the SmartFlow integration.
- Ship-to Location number: Your OOGP ship-to location number identifies the office to which OOGP should send orders that it receives from your practice (this information is created when you signed up with OOGP). If you do not have your OOGP ship-to location number, contact
OOGP and request your office's Address Key/Ship-To Location number. IMPORTANT NOTE:
Your OOGP Ship-To Location number is not the same as your OOGP account number and will most likely be either 4 or 8 digits (no letters).
- To ensure orders sent to OOGP can be successfully transmitted, order validation verifies the Account # and External/Ship-To # fields for this supplier have been populated. If either of these fields are not populated, a warning message displays that indicates which ID's are missing.
- Click 'Save Changes.'
After setup is complete, it is our recommendation that you submit one or two orders to verify that configuration for your practice has been setup correctly. Once you can confirm the order was successfully received and approved by OOGP, you are ready to transmit OOGP orders through SmartFlow.