The instructions below provide detailed steps for Getting Started, as an alternative, you can access Quick Guide - SmartFlow Setup.
- Access Admin > Vendors/Partners > Contact Lens Suppliers > OOGP.
- Within the Basic Information tab, setup your OOGP account information. The following is required and must be entered before orders can be successfully transmitted to OOGP:
- Account Number: Your OOGP account number is the number used to associate your account with OOGP for billing and reporting purposes and can most commonly be found in the upper right hand corner of your OOGP statement. You have probably seen it on your statements from OOGP. If you do not know your OOGP account number, contact OOGP and request your office's account number. IMPORTANT NOTE: Your OOGP account number is a seven character value (e.g., ABC1234). If your account number is nine characters and has two zeros appended to the end (e.g., ABC123400), that number is most likely your OOGP login name for www.oogp.com and is NOT the account number needed to configure the SmartFlow integration.
- Access the Location Information tab.
- Open each location and complete the following:
- Verify the information in the Account # field matches the Account Number field within the Basic Information tab. Update the field, if necessary.
- Verify the External/Ship-To # field matches the information your practice received from OOGP. Update the field, if necessary. Your OOGP ship-to location number identifies the office to which OOGP should send orders that it receives from your practice. This information is created when you signed up with OOGP. If you do not have your OOGP ship-to location number, contact
OOGP and request your office's Address Key/Ship-To Location number. IMPORTANT NOTE:
Your OOGP Ship-To Location number is not the same as your OOGP account number. It will most likely be either four or eight digits and not contain letters.
- Click 'Save.'
- If all locations within your practice are NOT listed in the grid:
- Click 'Add.'
- In the New Location Configuration modal, in the Location field, select the appropriate location from the dropdown menu.
- In the Account # field, update the account number.
- In the External/Ship-To # field, input the location's number as obtained from OOGP.
- Click 'Save.'
- To ensure orders sent to OOGP can be successfully transmitted, order validation verifies the Account # and External/Ship-To # fields for this supplier have been populated. If either of these fields are not populated, a warning message displays that indicates which ID's are missing.
After setup is complete, it is our recommendation that you submit one or two orders to verify that configuration for your practice has been setup correctly. Once you can confirm the order was successfully received and approved by OOGP, you are ready to transmit OOGP orders through SmartFlow.