Follow the Instructions for RevIntegrator before continuing with these instructions.
HDR-7000 and CDR-3100
Within the Connection tab of the Options dialog box within HDR-Mate, set the Protocol
Version to 1.1. Note: Version 1.2 is currently not supported.
Note: Norwood Vision setups should follow the setup for HDR-Mate.
- Click 'Data Receiving and Transfer' tab and make a note of the Export Directory.
(It should be similar to C:\Program Files\Huvitz\HDR-Mate\Export.)
- Within RevIntegrator, click 'Settings.'
- Ensure the Path under File Connection matches the Export directory information from step #2.
- Click 'Save.'
- Verify RevIntegrator is working by selecting an available patient. Select Huvitz CDR-Mate/HDR-Mate from the list of available instruments.
- Click 'Capture Data.' Ensure the directory is displayed in the dialogue box.
- Once the results data files appear, they will be listed in the Select File window. Select a data file, click 'Select.'
- Preview the results and click 'Send to RevolutionEHR.'
- Click 'Refresh' within RevolutionEHR and the results will populate.
HRK-7000, HNT-7000, AND HLM-7000
- Open RevIntegrator and access the Settings menu.
- Click 'Add Device.'
- Select the appropriate device from the list and click 'Add Device.'
- From the Settings window, select the appropriate Baud Rate and Port.
- Click 'Save.'
- Verify RevIntegrator is working by starting an Encounter in RevolutionEHR.
- Open RevIntegrator and click 'Refresh' by the patient's list and the Patient/Encounter that has been started in step #6 should be on the list.
- Select the patient and select the device.
- Click 'Capture Data.'
- A Preview Data window displays. Review the data.
- Click 'Send to RevolutionEHR.'
- In RevolutionEHR, click 'Refresh' at the bottom of the patient's encounter to view the captured results.
|Device||Huvitz Test||RevolutionEHR Test|
|CDR-Mate HDR-Mate *Norwood Vision setups should follow the setup for HDR-Mate.||Aided VA
Keratometry - R1 & R2
Refractometry Data - OS and OD
Lensometry Data - OS and OD
Subjective Refraction - Near
|Aided Visual Acuity
Uncorrected Visual Acuity
Lensometry with Prism
Refraction - Nearpoint
Final Refraction with Prism
|HRK-7000 (direct serial connection)||Pupils
|HNT-7000 (direct serial connection)||NCT|
|HLM-7000 (direct serial connection)||Lensometry with Prism|