Devices Supported: AKR, ALM, APH.
- Esslior devices can be integrated with RevolutionEHR using CBOX.
- CBOX creates XML files that can be mapped to the patient's encounter displaying the patient's results.
Follow the Instructions for RevIntegrator before continuing with these instructions.
- Open RevIntegrator on your desktop. Click the Settings menu to add an Essilor device.
- Click 'Add Device.'
- Select the Essilor CBOX XML device from the list, click 'Add Device.'
- The newly added device displays in the top half of the Settings screen. Device settings are displayed in the lower half of the screen. Modify the "Path" to point to the CBOX's network share (mapped drive letter).
- Click 'Save.'
- Open RevIntegrator.
- Access RevolutionEHR > search for and open a patient > start an Encounter.
- Access RevIntegrator and click 'Refresh.' Note: The Refresh button is located by the Patients list and the Patient/Encounter should be listed.
- Select a Patient.
- Select the CBOX XML device from the Devices list.
- Click 'Capture Data.'
- The "Select Files" screen displays with a list of any XML files that are in the directory.
- Highlight the file that corresponds to the patient's measurements, click 'Select.'
- Data is captured and the Preview Data screen displays. Review the data.
- Click 'Send to RevolutionEHR.'
- The Data Submission screen displays a message confirming the data has been submitted successfully, click 'OK.' Note: This screen will not display if the setting has been disabled within the Device Settings screen.
- Access the patient's encounter within RevolutionEHR.
- Click 'Refresh.'
- The device data is displayed within the encounter.
|CBOX XML Device||RevolutionEHR Test|
|ALM-550, ALM-700||Lensmetry With Prism|
Lensometry With Prism
Final Refraction With Prism