Follow the instructions for RevIntegrator before continuing with these instructions.
Follow the device manufacture's instructions for unpacking, cabling, and powering up the instrument. The cable connections depend on the device. If using a USB-to-Serial (RS232) adapter, we recommend choosing from the following: Dynex DX-UBDB9, IO Gear GUC232A, Ativa 8280545, Startech 4 Port RS-232 Serial to USB Adapter (Model #CUSB2324).
- Each Reichert instrument has separate instructions for installation that can be found on Reichert's website.
- Click the 'Downloads and Resources' tab.
- Click the link "ReichertCapture EMR Interface Software (EXE & PDF)" and install the software.
- Follow their instructions for configuring serial port communications.
- Configure the Output XML File Path settings for each instrument. Reference the example, ensure the box beside "Unique XML File Name" is checked. The information within the "Output XML File Path" should populate for you based on the device you have installed; make a note of the path information.
- Open RevIntegrator > Settings > File Connection > Path. Using the path information you noted in set #5, update the path directory.
- Verify RevIntegrator is working by selecting an available patient. Select the appropriate instrument from the list.
- Click 'Capture Data.' Ensure the directory is displayed in the dialogue box.
- Once the results data files appear, they will be listed in the Select File window. Select a data file, click 'Select.'
- Preview the results and click 'Send to RevolutionEHR.'
- Click 'Refresh' within RevolutionEHR and the results will populate.
Archive Files - System Maintenance
Temporary files are created on your computer's hard drive each time you use a Reichert device. These files need to be routinely deleted or archived.
- Access the C:drive of your computer and locate the appropriate Reichert folder. The path will be similar to C:\ReichertCapture\Output\Device1; you might have multiple Device folders.
- Right-click on the folder > Create Shortcut.
- Routinely access the shortcut folder that should now appear on your desktop screen. You can either delete the temporary files that are within the folder or archive the files to a different location. DO NOT delete the Device folder.
|Reichert Test||RevolutionEHR Test|
|AL-200 Lensometer||Lensometry With Prism|
|AL-500 Lensometer||Lensometry With Prism|
|AL-700 Lensometer||Lensometry With Prism|
AutoPhorRS Auto Refractions/Auto Phoroptor
Lensometry With Prism
Final Refraction With Prism
|iPac Pachymeter||Ultrasonic Pachymetry|
|PT100 Portable NCT||PT 100 Tonometry|
|Reichert 7 Tonometer||7 Tonometry|
|Reichert 7 CR tonometer||7 CR Tonometry|
Visutron 900 Auto Phoroptor
|Final Refraction With Prism|