- Connect the Marco device(s) to the host computer.
- A series of actions will automatically begin. Note: If there is an issue with an automatic download, see Marco Connect to get the download link or to find more information on the software.
- A Marco Connect dialog box displays. If the data for Baud Rate, Data Bits, and Parity have not automatically populated within the screen, refer to the following table to enter the information.
Device Baud Rate Data Bits Parity Notes CT-80 9600 8 None KR-8800 9600 8 Odd ARK-1A 9600 8 Odd RT-5100 2400 7 Even RKT-7700 9600 8 Odd Select "TonoRef II" for Model RT-2100 2400 7 Even ARK-700, 700A, 760 To determine if a software update is required, follow these steps: (1) Press door by joystick and press and hold the button that looks like a baseball diamond, which takes you to parameter set. (2) Click the button with a circle until page 4-5. (3) The first option is "31 I/F mode," however, it needs to change to "NCP 10." Use the up or down arrows to change. (4) Press the button on top of the joystick to go to "32" and use the up and down arrows to change the I/F format to "All." (5) Press the button that looks like a baseball diamond. This will exit and save. *** If "31" does not change, a software update is required. There is an update fee required.
- As the installation process continues, a Default Options dialog box displays. Set Default Protocol as "NCP10" and Output Format as "RevolutionEHR." Click 'Configure.'
- A dialog box for Configure Vendor Options displays. The information needed for the fields within this box must be obtained from within RevolutionEHR. Once you have retrieved the information from the system, input the data in the following order; Location number, Username, and Password.
- To obtain Location Number: Access Administration > General > Locations. Within the Location Listing, make a note of the location number assigned to your location.
- To obtain Username and Password: Access Administration > General > Practice Preferences > Partner Integrations > Device Interfaces.
- If Marco has not been enabled, highlight the line-item, and click 'Enable.'
- Make a note of the User Name and Password.