Follow the Instructions for RevIntegrator before continuing with these instructions.
Refer to the table for the appropriate device and cable combination. To order these cables, contact your Topcon customer support representative at 866.922.6278 or you can also order through these approved vendors:
- Lombart Instrument: 5358 Robin Hood Rd, Norfolk, VA 23513-2407, 757.853.8888, www.lombartinstrument.com
- Opthalmic Instruments, Inc: California and Arizona, 800.373.1924, www.oiica.com
If your PC does not have a COM or Serial port, you will need a USB-to-Serial port adapter cable. We recommend choosing from the following list: Dynex DX-UBDB9, IO Gear GUC232A, Ativa 8280545, Startech 4 Port RS-232 Serial to USB Adapter (Model #ICUSB2324).
|CL-100, CL-200, CL-300
CV-2500, CV-3000, CV-5000
|ZZ1TO13308 Topcon 15' PC Cable 8pin DIN (male) to Serial DB 9 (female)|
|KR-8000, KR-8000PA, KR-8800, KR-8900||ZZ1TO13308 Topcon 15' PC Cable 8pin DIN (male) to Serial DB 9 (female)|
|CT-80||ZZ1TO13321 Topcon 15' Interface Cable Serial DB9 (female) to Serial DB 9 (male)|
|KR-800. **See additional instructions.||RS-232C cable|
- On the touchscreen of this device, navigate to the settings icon.
- The communication settings must be the following:
- Output data format: ALL
- Communication Format: OLD
- Use of Output port: ON
- Baud rate setting: 9600
Several settings on your device will need to be verified and most likely changed from what has been set as the default from the factory. Refer to the table below.
|CL-100, CL-200, CL-300||Baud Rate: 2400
Export Format: OLD
|CT-80||Baud Rate: 9600
Export Format: Mode1
|CV-2500, CV-3000, CV-5000 (with dip switches), CV-5000S (without dip switches)||Baud Rate: 2400
Export Format: STD1
See Owner's Manual for additional instructions for the CV-5000 and CV-5000S.
|KR-800, KR-8000, KR-8000PA, KR-8800, KR8900||Click the Menu switch and turn on the power. Menu > Initial Menu > ON-LINE
RS232C Form (or Data Format): OLD
|KR-1, KR-1W||Baud Rate: 9600
Export Format: STD2
|TRK-1P, TRK-2P||Baud Rate: 9600
Export Format: STD3
- Access Settings > click 'Add Device' > select Topcon device > click 'Add Device.'
- Within the lower half of the Settings screen, click within the field for "Port." A dropdown list displays, select the appropriate COM port number.
- Click 'Save.'
|CL-100, CL-200, CL300||Lensometry With Prism|
|CV-2500, CV-3000, CV-5000||Autorefraction
Final Refraction With Prism
Lensometry With Prism
|KR-800, KR-8000, KR-8800, KR-8900, KR-1, KR-1W||Autorefraction
Optical Pachymetry (This test must be included in the Encounter Template.)