Devices Supported: Visioffice 1, Visioffice 2.
Contact your device account representative to receive help with the installation and configuration specific to the Visioffice device.
Follow the device manufacture's instructions for unpacking, cabling, and powering up the instrument.
- Create network folder on the Visioffice PC if the folder does not exist: C:/OMA folder.
- Right click on the folder created in step #1, and select 'Properties.'
- Click the 'Sharing' tab.
- Click 'Share.'
- Select the users or Homegroup to share this folder. To export files from Visioffice, enable Read/Write access permission.
- Click 'OK.'
- Install Visioffice Installer before continuing. If prompted, allow the software to make changes.
- Restart Visioffice.
- The 'Export' button is available to export measurements to the C:/OMA folder on the Visioffice device.
- Access Admin > General > Practice Preferences > Additional Preferences > Integrations.
- Click 'Yes' to 'Enable Visioffice / m'eyeFit Integration.'
- Click 'Save.'
- Log out of RevolutionEHR and log in. The integration for Visioffice is complete.
Capture Device Measurements
- Capture measurements on the Visioffice device.
- Click 'Export.'
- In RevolutionEHR, from an Eyeglass order, select the Device Measurements slider.
- Click 'Upload.'
- Browse files and select the OMA file.
- Search and select desired measurement from the shared folder.
- Click 'Open.'
- Click 'Upload' in RevolutionEHR to display measurements.
- Select Rx and Lens Information to view Monocular PD's, Seg. Heights, Optical Center, Vertex, Panto, and Wrap measurements.
- Continue with normal procedures to complete the optical order.